Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 422 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 whole glazed ham)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut ham into 1/4-inch thick slices and tie slices back together in shape of original ham, using kitchen string. Place ham on a rack set in a roasting pan.
- Stir honey and cloves together in a bowl and drizzle honey mixture over ham.
- Bake ham in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes, basting often with pan drippings.
- Mix brown sugar, horseradish, and lemon juice together in a bowl. Baste ham with horseradish glaze, allowing glaze to drip between slices.
- Continue baking until glaze has set, ham has browned, and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the sliced ham reads at least 140 degrees F (60 degrees C), 25 to 30 more minutes.
Per Serving: 422 calories; 26.3 g fat; 19.1 g carbohydrates; 26.4 g protein; 79 mg cholesterol; 1849 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1