Mini Ham Loaves
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 549 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine ground ham and pork in a bowl; stir in cracker crumbs, milk, and eggs. Shape mixture into 14 small oval loaves. Place loaves into prepared baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, cider vinegar, water, and dry mustard in a bowl, stirring until brown sugar has dissolved. Pour mixture over ham loaves.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour; flip and bake until juices run clear and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of a loaf reads 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), about 30 more minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 549 calories; 26.1 g fat; 47.4 g carbohydrates; 28.7 g protein; 134 mg cholesterol; 1125 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
Very good,but I tweaked the recipe. The butcher suggest a ratio of 2:1. Therefore I used 1 1/4 pounds ground pork and 3/4 pounds ham. Also used bread crumbs instead of crackers. Used a gene...
Six mini ham loaves (half recipe) = six delicious portions of meat. With 3 of us eating I just halved the recipe. The one change I made was I brought the glaze to a boil on the stovetop before...
I wanted to use up Christmas ham pieces and have a delicious appetizer for New Year's Eve. I didn't have any ground pork or ground beef but I did have ground elk. My daughter and I rolled them i...
This is the recipe my mother always used. It is wonderful! She always glazed it with a brown sugar/yellow mustard glaze and served it with a sour cream/horse raddish sauce. It was an Easter trad...
This was very good and very easy, but I would prefer a different sauce for the top. It had a good ham flavor. Next time I will make it and use a topping from some of my other ham loaf/ball rec...
This was a delicious! I could not find ground pork that was not mixed with ground beef, so I used that along with the ham, next time I would use more ham than the pork to give it a more authenti...
I made this into one big loaf. it was delicious and kids loved it.
yes I made this and got compliments on how delicious it was. I served it with broiled brussell sprouts topped with crumbled bacon, was so delicious