Brie and Asparagus Pasta Casserole
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 468
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook orecchietta pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to a casserole dish.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus in the melted butter until slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Spread asparagus over pasta layer.
- Pour cream over asparagus and pasta; season with salt and black pepper. Arrange Brie cheese chunks in the pasta mixture; sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are lightly browned, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 468 calories; 23.5 48.2 17.7 80 289 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I’ve made this a few times and I love how it tastes! So yummy!