Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 433
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook chicken in the melted butter until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Set aside to cool; chop chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook seashell pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and return pasta to pot.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add asparagus and peas, cover, and steam until tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove vegetables from heat and keep covered.
- Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir onion in the melted butter until translucent, about 10 minutes. Stir cream into onion; add vegetables and chicken. Simmer until cream reduced slightly, 2 to 3 minutes. Fold Parmesan cheese into mixture. Remove from heat and cover saucepan until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Toss pasta in the cream sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- To cut down on cooking time you can cook the chicken ahead of time or use already cooked chicken strips.
Per Serving: 433 calories; 19.6 46.3 19.4 83 150 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1