Fall Harvest Fruit Salad with Whole Grain Croutons
made it | 0 reviews |
"Fruit salad isn't just for summer! This recipe pairs the best fall fruits with homemade cinnamon-sugar croutons."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 213 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Trim crusts from bread slices and cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Place bread cubes on a foil-lined baking sheet. Let stand for 2 hours or overnight.
- Place bread cubes in medium bowl; drizzle with butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Stir gently until evenly coated.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, stirring once, or until crisp. Cool completely.
- Combine pears, apples, cranberries and lemon juice in serving bowl. Top with nuts and cinnamon-sugar croutons. Serve immediately.
- One serving contains 5.25g whole grains.
Per Serving: 213 calories; 8.4 g fat; 35.7 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 84 mg sodium. Full nutrition