Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 342
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix cracker crumbs with melted butter in a bowl and press mixture into a 9-inch pie dish to make a crust.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 8 minutes; let cool.
- Beat cream cheese with 2 tablespoons milk and white sugar in a bowl, using an electric mixer, until creamy and smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture into pie crust. Arrange strawberry halves over cream cheese mixture.
- Whip both amounts of cream with an electric mixer in a bowl until the cream is fluffy and holds firm peaks, about 3 minutes. Whisk French vanilla pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups milk in a separate bowl until pudding begins to thicken, 2 minutes. Let pudding stand 3 more minutes to set. Gently fold whipped cream into pudding mix and spread pudding mixture atop strawberries. Let pie chill for 2 hours before serving.
Per Serving: 342 calories; 25.4 24.9 4.8 73 408 Full nutrition