Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 237
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen palmiers)
- Lay puff pastry flat onto a work surface. Spread chocolate-hazelnut spread over puff pastry and sprinkle with hazelnuts.
- Starting with a long edge of the pastry, roll pastry tightly around filling, stopping in the middle. Repeat with the opposite long edge, meeting the first roll. Refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut pastry into 3/4-inch slices. Arrange slices on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden, 6 to 7 minutes. Flip cookies and continue baking until crisp, 4 to 5 minutes more.
Per Serving: 237 calories; 15.6 22.3 3.3 0 70 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3