Kale Cakes with Sweet Hot Peppers
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 360
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat in large heavy skillet. Add red onion; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add kale and continue to stir until kale is wilted, about 5 minutes. Place kale mixture in a large bowl.
- Gently toss kale with tamari sauce, Romano cheese, whole wheat bread crumbs, eggs, oregano, sea salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Lightly coat an 8x8-inch baking pan with 2 teaspoons olive oil; pour in egg and kale mixture. Distribute chopped pickled picante peppers on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are well set and the top is lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 360 calories; 21.7 21.5 23.1 276 703 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
MMMmm delicious. I used soy sauce instead of tamari, had panko crumbs so used those , dried oregano and the peppers were no where to be found at my TJs so I used banana peppers and a tad of ta...