Kale Cakes with Sweet Hot Peppers
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 360
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat in large heavy skillet. Add red onion; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add kale and continue to stir until kale is wilted, about 5 minutes. Place kale mixture in a large bowl.
- Gently toss kale with tamari sauce, Romano cheese, whole wheat bread crumbs, eggs, oregano, sea salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Lightly coat an 8x8-inch baking pan with 2 teaspoons olive oil; pour in egg and kale mixture. Distribute chopped pickled picante peppers on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are well set and the top is lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Cut into squares to serve.
Per Serving: 360 calories; 21.7 21.5 23.1 276 703 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
MMMmm delicious. I used soy sauce instead of tamari, had panko crumbs so used those , dried oregano and the peppers were no where to be found at my TJs so I used banana peppers and a tad of ta...