Grilled Blood Orange Chuck Steak
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 25 m servings 320 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix marmalade, water, soy sauce, mojo criollo dressing, brown sugar, orange juice, ginger, garlic powder, and orange zest in a bowl. Measure 1 cup marinade and pour into a large resealable plastic bag; add beef to bag. Seal bag and turn beef inside bag to coat completely. Marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, for at least 8 hours to overnight. Cover bowl with remaining marinade and refrigerate.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard used marinade.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill beef on the preheated grill, basting frequently with reserved marinade, until desired doneness is reached, 5 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 17.7 g fat; 24.6 g carbohydrates; 18.4 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 774 mg sodium. Full nutrition