Crunchy Nutty Granola
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 345
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Stir rolled oats, oat bran, wheat germ, shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, and slivered almonds together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Mix kosher salt and cinnamon together in a saucepan, place over medium-high heat, and add vegetable oil and coconut oil. Heat until coconut oil is melted and oil mixture is hot. Stir maple syrup and honey into oil mixture until incorporated; remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour oil mixture over dry ingredients and stir thoroughly to coat. Spread granola onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; stir granola. Bake for 15 more minutes and stir; repeat, baking 15 minutes (45 minutes total baking time). Let granola cool, transfer to large bowl, and stir dried cranberries into granola.
- Cook's Note:
- Raisins can be substituted for part or all of the dried cranberries.
Per Serving: 345 calories; 20.5 37.1 8.2 0 131 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I followed recipe (left out sunflower seeds) but coconut and almonds browned too quickly. I would lower heat and add coconut and almonds toward the end. Oven is calibrated correctly, so it was...
I ended up taking it out 5 minutes early because it was burning which ruined the flavor
This was nice, but nothing fantastic. Am looking for a granola recipe that's better than the boxed stuff as so far I haven't found it.