Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 265
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring dates and water to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer and stir until thick, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract.
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, walnuts, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl. Add melted butter; mix until blended.
- Pour 2/3 of the oat mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish, pressing over the bottom and sides. Spread the date mixture over the oats; crumble remaining oat mixture evenly on top. Press down lightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 11.7 38.6 3.2 23 234 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1