Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 301
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Spread bacon squares into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cook bacon under preheated broiler until brown, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Beat eggs, sugar, and salt together in a bowl; add milk and flour alternately while mixing with a spoon to make a thin batter. Pour batter into the hot baking dish with the bacon.
- Bake in preheated oven until puffy and brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 10.2 36.2 15.3 159 892 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is the best __________ I have ever made!!! Outrageously AMAZING... Do not change the recipe at all!!!
Good Breakfast option. Beautiful presentation when it comes out of the oven. Very easy to make.