Ingredients6 h 25 m servings 372 cals
- Combine crumbs and melted butter in small bowl. Set aside 1/4 cup for border. Sprinkle heaping 2/3 cup crumb mixture over bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Press down lightly. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Place morsels in medium bowl. Microwave evaporated milk in 2-cup glass measure on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds or until very hot. Pour evaporated milk over morsels; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate.
- Spoon by small spoonfuls half of ice cream over base, spreading evenly. Sprinkle 2/3 cup crumb mixture over ice cream. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Spread chocolate mixture over crumbs. Top with remaining chocolate crumb mixture. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Spoon remaining ice cream over crumb mixture, spreading evenly. Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture around top edge of torte. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, dip a knife or metal spatula in hot water; run around edge of pan to loosen ice cream. Remove outer ring. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 372 calories; 25.2 g fat; 28.6 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein; 43 mg cholesterol; 162 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This cake was really good, and I recommend it, IF the chocolate chip layer is reduced. It was toooo thick. Our family is no stranger to sugar, but it was too much for everyone. I'm a chocoholic,...
Overall, a good ice cream pie. The chocolate layer is what made it a bit different from other recipes that I have made. I did find the freezing times to be off and ended up freezing longer at ea...