Ingredients50 m servings 120 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread potato strips evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. Spray potatoes with cooking spray; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are tender, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer fries to a large bowl. Add truffle oil, parsley, and salt to fries; toss to coat.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 120 calories; 3.7 g fat; 19.9 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 7 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
As this recipe's first reviewer, I'm happy to report that these were indeed "divine." I loved this recipe, with its additions of truffle oil and fresh parsley, but to ensure "french-fry crispine...
Cooked at 400 degrees to achieve crispier potatoes, and I was not wild about the flavor of truffle oil on french fries. I received a bottle for a Christmas gift and, admittedly, I have not yet ...
I first tried french fries with truffle oil at a cafe in San Francisco and loved them ever since. These are along those lines but I added grated Asiago cheese over them, makes them really divine!