Wild Blueberry Breakfast Pudding
made it | 0 reviews |
al fresco all natural
"Whole-grain bread pudding with blueberries, maple syrup, cinnamon, and sausage is sure to be a new weekend family favorite."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 271 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread cream cheese on bread and cube bread.
- Place the cubes in a 13 x 9 baking pan, sprayed with cooking oil.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, top with 1- 1/2 cups of blueberries
- Slice blueberry sausage into 1/2 pieces and place on top of mixture in baking pan.
- Beat egg substitute, maple syrup and milk together. Carefully pour over mixture in baking pan.
- Bake in oven for 50-60 minutes.
- Top with remaining blueberries before serving.
Per Serving: 271 calories; 5.3 g fat; 38.8 g carbohydrates; 17.9 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 449 mg sodium. Full nutrition