Ingredients10 m servings 178 cals
- Whisk all-purpose flour, oat flour, whole wheat flour, buttermilk, wheat germ, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl until well blended. Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- Cook's Notes:
- Whisk together 1 cup water and 1 egg and fold in 1 1/2 cup mix. Do not overmix. Pour batter onto non-stick griddle that is preheated to medium-high. When bubbles form on top of pancakes and begin to burst, flip pancakes and cook 1 to 2 minutes on other side. Serve immediately.
- 1. Mix in one ripe smashed banana and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon to wet ingredients; gently stir in pancake mix.
- 2. Fold 1 cup blueberries into prepared pancake mix.
- 3. Smear peanut butter on top of warm pancakes and serve with syrup.
Per Serving: 178 calories; 2.1 g fat; 32.3 g carbohydrates; 8.5 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 522 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I cut the recipe in half and made the whole shebang in one morning. I had to use actual oats that I pulsed in the food processor until they were the consistancy of oat flour. I made these into c...
So, I am a bit of an idiot :) Apparently I wasn't on the full site, I was still in the mobile site. FYI for anyone else, there are no footnotes on the mobile site, nor the app. You have to get o...
Exceptional, and very convenient...thank you. I add a teaspoon, or so, of vanilla and cinnamon.
My kids don't get breakfast at Breakfast, they are off to work way too early! I have always loved making it for them for dinner even when they were in school. So I did it for them again and dug ...
This is a fabulous recipe! They are so quick and delicious. The amount is perfect for a school morning and so healthy. I never use any other pancake mix now! I only added a couple Tbsp of su...
Love this!! I no longer buy ready to use pancake batter.... I make this and store every time. I will alter sometimes by adding a little wheat germ or ground flax, in place of the flour. About a ...
This is so good. I didn't have wheat germ so I substituted 1/2c flaxseed meal and 1/2c King Arthurs high fiber flour blend. I also used 1/2c coconut flour for 1/2 c wheat flour because I had it....
these are delicious! reminded me of my beloved bisquick cakes that we don't eat any more because of the aluminum in it. thank you so much! liked it so much I make extra so I could give it to my...