Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 607
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk flour, chestnut flour, and salt in a bowl; stir in 3 tablespoons olive oil, eggs, and egg yolks to make a smooth dough. Form dough into a ball, wrap in a cloth towel, and let rest for 1 hour.
- Roll pasta into thin 5x12-inch sheets on a floured work surface; cut sheets into 1x12-inch ribbons. Let pappardelle pasta dry on a kitchen towel sprinkled with flour while you complete remaining steps.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir leeks, shallot, and garlic until white part of leeks becomes translucent, about 5 minutes. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a separate skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms in hot olive oil until the liquid evaporates and mushrooms turn golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Mix mushrooms into leek mixture.
- Stir white wine into mushroom-leek mixture and scrape up and dissolve any browned bits of food on the bottom of the skillet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer mushroom-leek mixture until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the pappardelle pasta at a boil until tender and pasta floats to the top of the water, about 5 minutes; drain. Transfer pasta to a serving bowl, toss lightly with mushroom-leek mixture and parsley, and top with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- If possible, use European 00 (very fine) flour.
Per Serving: 607 calories; 21.5 77.8 20.3 272 136 Full nutrition