Passover Mock Mac and Cheese
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 314 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Mix milk, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, eggs, butter, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until well combined. Stir matzo farfel into sour cream mixture and pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is set and top is lightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Cooking in a higher casserole dish will take longer. I usually use reduced fat (2% fat) milk, sour cream, and cheese.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 314 calories; 20.6 g fat; 20.1 g carbohydrates; 12.2 g protein; 108 mg cholesterol; 456 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Didn't know what to give my 4-year old for preschool lunch so made a tray of this with my leftover farfel, light sour cream, mexican cheese, and lactose free 2% milk. I was shocked when she sai...