Ingredients25 m servings 224 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and grease the paper.
- Whisk flour, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl. Stir butter and egg into flour mixture until smooth; add vanilla extract and lavender. Gently mix again until thoroughly combined.
- Drop cookie dough by tablespoon about 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are fragrant and edges turn light golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Grease a mini muffin pan for softer, moister cupcake-cookies.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 12.1 g fat; 26.5 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 98 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I followed this recipe exactly, except added more lavender. I found the dough very hard to mix using the above method. Next time, I will mix the wet ingredients first, then add the dry ingredien...
Added more vanilla and flowers. I also added two drops of lavender essential oil. It helped with the moisture. I also rolled the dough up into a log and then sliced the cookies. They were more u...
I made this several times the first time I did everything exactly as the recipe said & it turned out pretty good but the lavender wasn't very strong tasting. The second time I made it I put la...
Just got done mixing this recipe up...did not have any butter soft on hand so I used margarine, and I added a little lemon zest, but the cookies smell and look absolutely lovely!