Ingredients30 m servings 186
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Arrange chile peppers on a baking sheet.
- Toast chile peppers in the preheated until browned, about 7 minutes. Remove stems.
- Mix avocados, onion, and roma tomatoes together in a bowl.
- Blend canned tomatoes, cilantro, toasted chile peppers, garlic powder, and salt in a blender until smooth. Pour about half the blended tomato mixture into avocado mixture. Reserve remaining tomato mixture for another use or for dipping.
- Squeeze lime juice into avocado mixture and gently stir until evenly combined. Transfer guacamole to a smaller serving bowl; place reserved avocado pit in the middle to prevent browning.
Per Serving: 186 calories; 14.9 14.5 3.3 0 111 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was easy and tastier than anything I've made before. I rate it a 5 but my wife and son said 4 - so 4 it is. We will be making it again. We didn't have the arbol peppers so next time we w...
I made this for my daughter’s grad party and friends and family alike loved it! It was gone within a few minutes from me putting it out. Speaking as someone who has never made guacamole before...
Living in central California, I have had more variations of guacamole from different areas of Mexico than I can count. This is an authentic, delicious recipe worth doing again and again!
This is such a great gaucamole recipe! Thanks for sharing, will definitely make again. It was a crowd pleaser.