Grilled Pineapple Salad
Ingredients3 h 25 m servings 438
- Mix beer, honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a large resealable plastic bag until thoroughly combined. Add chicken to the marinade, evenly coat, and squeeze air from the bag. Seal and refrigerate several hours to overnight, turning bag over occasionally.
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Twist top from pineapple and cut peel off in long vertical strips. Cut pineapple into wedges vertically and cut the tough core from each wedge.
- Thread marinated chicken tenders onto skewers. Grill chicken and pineapple wedges on the preheated grill until chicken is no longer pink inside, chicken juices run clear, and pineapple wedges are tender and show light brown grill marks, 10 to 12 minutes. Cut chicken and pineapple into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss spinach with pine nuts and mandarin orange segments in a large bowl. Top salad with chicken and pineapple pieces. Serve on salad plates; drizzle each serving with 2 teaspoons poppy seed dressing.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 438 calories; 13.1 52.1 27.1 68 706 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This recipe contains a great marinade for chicken! We love grilled pineapple, too, so it was win/win. This is a great salad. My only change was to grill the chicken and pineapple separately, ...
Easy, fast, delicious, and healthy! All qualities I look for in a recipe! Not to mention minimal clean up! Thanks for sharing this great recipe!
I was skeptical about trying this since there were only 3 reviews, but it was delicious! I used dried rosemary instead of fresh, and accidentally measured too much, and it was still fine. Didn...
OMG...this is the first time I have been moved to review. Absolutely one of the best salads Ive had. The marinade was fabulous! Only thing I changed was to cut back on the oranges...the pineapp...