Ingredients40 m servings 543 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair pasta in boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes; drain.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, milk, dried minced onion, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl; add cooked angel hair pasta and ham. Transfer pasta mixture to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the pasta mixture. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes; remove foil and continue baking until top is lightly browned, about 5 minutes more.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 543 calories; 23.3 g fat; 54.1 g carbohydrates; 29.6 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 1652 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I tried this recipe for dinner, but made one change. I didn't have angel hair pasta, so I used whole grain linguine. It was great! My husband doesn't normally care for dishes containing pasta...
I liked the creaminess of this dish, although it could use a little more seasoning. I would make this again, adding some seasonings, maybe garlic salt?
Nice cheesy comfort food . I realized at last minute that I didn't have any cream of chicken so I used cream of celery instead. Husband said to give it 5 stars.
I used elbow macaroni and added a little hot sauce/dijon mustard. One can of cream of chicken soup was plenty for me--honestly, because that was all I had on hand. I also mixed the cheese into t...