Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 445
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 7x11-inch baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in ground sausage. Cook and stir until sausage is crumbly and evenly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove sausage from skillet and drain all but 2 tablespoons of drippings.
- Cook and stir onion and bell pepper in the reserved drippings until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix sausage, onion, bell pepper, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, garlic powder, hot pepper sauce, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl; mix in beaten eggs until incorporated. Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown and center is set, 50 to 55 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 37.4 5.5 21.8 185 731 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
This was delicious. I liked the tang of the sour cream. I had a little bit of ricotta to use up so that went in too. I would like to make this again soemtime, but I would add a green veggie and ...
Used this as a base receipe and made a little change. Used 5 eggs and CHORIZO (new from Jimmy Dean). It was awesome, served with Salsa / Sour Cream /Guac -- Made it a Mexican Quiche. Great ba...
This is an amazing recipe. So versatile. I had a can of spam so I chopped that up and sautéed it with some onions and chopped garlic and chopped green peppers. Threw it into the mix. House s...
I made this recipe exactly, and it turned out great! Firm yet very moist. Family loved it!
Great basic recipe! I use whatever cheese I have on hand and add more eggs, usually 4 more. Always turns out great!
I made this along with another quiche from this site for a girls get away weekend and they were both loved by all. I didn't change a thing in this recipe. the only reason I only gave it 4 stars ...