Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 108
Original recipe yields 12 servings (2 dozen truffles)
- Combine cream, vanilla extract, and salt together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir wine into cream mixture and remove from heat.
- Stir semisweet chocolate into cream mixture until completely melted. Stir butter into mixture until incorporated. Pour chocolate mixture into a container, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop the chocolate mixture using a teaspoon or a melon baller and shape into 1-inch balls. Place balls on the prepared baking sheets and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll balls in cocoa powder to coat.
You might also like
Per Serving: 108 calories; 8.2 9.2 1.5 12 3 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1