Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 264 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Combine white whole wheat flour, whole wheat pastry flour, baking powder, and salt together in the bowl of a stand mixer; make a well in the center of flour mixture.
- Mix water, olive oil, and honey together in a separate bowl; sprinkle yeast over water mixture. Let stand without stirring until yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 10 minutes.
- Pour yeast mixture into well of the flour mixture; mix on low setting using paddle beater until combined, 2 to 3 minutes. Replace paddle beater with dough hook and beat dough on low setting for 10 minutes.
- Spray the inside of a large bowl with cooking spray.
- Transfer dough to the prepared bowl; cover bowl with a towel and let rise in a warm area at least 30 minutes (1 hour for better texture).
- Divide dough into two balls; knead each by hand for about 1 minute.
- Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Roll each dough ball out with a rolling pin onto the prepared baking sheets about 1/4 inch thick. Cut dough into an even number of hearts using heart-shaped cookie cutters.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place broccoli in a microwave-safe bowl; cook on high in microwave until slightly tender, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix cooked broccoli, chicken, and cream cheese together in a bowl. Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons filling into the center of a heart; top with another heart. Seal edges together by pressing around the heart with a fork. Repeat with remaining filling and hearts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hearts are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 11.4 g fat; 31.6 g carbohydrates; 10.4 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 416 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1