Elegant Baked Brie
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 253
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut Brie cheese horizontally in half, creating two equal rounds similar to a layered cake. Spread pesto sauce on the cut surface of 1 half; sprinkle pine nuts and brown sugar over pesto layer. Place the other Brie half on top of pesto mixture.
- Separate crescent rolls and cover entire Brie round with crescent roll dough, sealing all the gaps. Place covered Brie on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until Brie cheese is softened and crescent rolls are lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cover the Brie round with aluminum foil if crescent rolls get too browned during baking.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 17.8 13.1 9.6 30 429 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1