Elegant Baked Brie
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 253 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut Brie cheese horizontally in half, creating two equal rounds similar to a layered cake. Spread pesto sauce on the cut surface of 1 half; sprinkle pine nuts and brown sugar over pesto layer. Place the other Brie half on top of pesto mixture.
- Separate crescent rolls and cover entire Brie round with crescent roll dough, sealing all the gaps. Place covered Brie on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until Brie cheese is softened and crescent rolls are lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Cover the Brie round with aluminum foil if crescent rolls get too browned during baking.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 17.8 g fat; 13.1 g carbohydrates; 9.6 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 429 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1