Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 729
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to prepared baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Stir in taco seasoning and water; simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add corn and taco sauce; cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes more.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese in a bowl until evenly mixed. Spread mixture over spaghetti. Spread beef mixture over sour cream mixture and top with remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese and tortilla chips.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 729 calories; 39.3 55.3 38 131 1451 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 61
i made this "as is" for my family tonight, it was so great, we all loved it, will make it a regular! Thanks
I'm embarrassed to say that I changed this recipe because normally I only make alterations after following the recipe at least once, but I think the integrity of the recipe was in tact even afte...
This is even better than you could ever think it is! I love the creamy cheesy layer between the pasta and the taco meat mixture. The corn and crunchy chips on the top add great texture. All I ...
This was pretty good. Not as "kid friendly" as I had hoped. 1 out of my 3 liked it, but that is not unusual. It was an interesting combination of foods coming together. I made as is and thought ...
This was much better than I expected, and definitely better than it looked on the plate. I didn't have taco sauce, so I used salsa instead, and it came out very well. Nice creamy taste.
Used whole wheat pasta. Also, seasoned beef with onions and garlic. AMAZING dish.