Ingredients55 m servings 719 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to a large bowl.
- Mix chicken, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup into spaghetti. Transfer mixture to a 9x13-inch baking dish and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 719 calories; 34.4 g fat; 47.8 g carbohydrates; 51.5 g protein; 144 mg cholesterol; 1510 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 27
I made this and honestly you need double the sauce and to add garlic salt to it to add flavor. It is bland and dry if you don't.
I often fix chicken by seasoning with salt, pepper and garlic and searing it in olive oil, then simmering in one can of cream of chicken, one can of cream of mushroom and a little water until ve...
Tried this tonight. It was pretty good. A good, simple recipe if you don't have much to work with.
After reading some reviews, I added a can of Rotel and 2 cans of cream of chicken soup instead of just one, and I also added garlic salt. I mixed half the cheese in the mixture then added the re...
This was very good and super easy. I added another can of cream of chicken soup and a can of hot Rotel (don't drain).
I'm going to make this in the next couple of weeks and add (this is going to sound weird) some beer to it. I'll leave an actual review for it after I make it. I'm adding a five star rating becau...
This is a good start. I used 2 cans of broccoli and cheese soup and 1 can of cream of chicken, added about 3/4 cups half and half. Then I sauted some onion, yellow pepper and chopped garlic and ...