Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 453 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch dish )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish. Chill beaters of an electric mixer and a metal or glass mixing bowl in the freezer.
- Combine flour, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, butter, and lemon juice with 2 forks in a large bowl until thoroughly combined; press mixture into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until firm and lightly golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Let crust cool completely.
- Whisk pudding mix and milk in a large bowl for 2 minutes; allow to stand until softly set, about 3 more minutes.
- Beat cream, sour cream, 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract in the chilled bowl, using the chilled beaters, until mixture is thick and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. Mixture should form stiff peaks when beaters are lifted straight up. Refrigerate cream mixture for 20 minutes to continue to thicken.
- Spoon lemon pudding in an even layer over the crust and top with whipped cream mixture in a layer; sprinkle with lemon zest.
Per Serving: 453 calories; 24.8 g fat; 52.2 g carbohydrates; 6.2 g protein; 72 mg cholesterol; 365 mg sodium. Full nutrition