Ingredients1 h servings 378
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon together in a large resealable bag; add biscuits and seal. Shake bag until biscuits are coated in cinnamon-sugar.
- Arrange half the apples and half the pecans in a round formation in an 8x8-inch pan; top with half the coated biscuits. Arrange half the remaining apples and pecans in a second layer and top with coated biscuits.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; dissolve brown sugar and vanilla extract in the melted butter. Pour butter-sugar mixture over biscuit mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are cooked through, about 35 minutes. Cool fritters in pan for 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 378 calories; 21.2 46.5 3.2 31 436 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
This makes an appetizing coffee cake that is perfect with your morning coffee. Because my apples were small, I ended up using three, and chopped them in ½” pieces. I baked it in a round ceram...
Have made this a couple of times now for dessert. First time I made the day before. Taste was good but were flat (didn't rise). Second time I made the night of and MUCH better! As my Dad said - ...
My Family loved it. Probably not the healthiest breakfast, but perfect for a special day. I made mine with home made baking powder biscuits. I didn't bother to cut them up into biscuit shapes...
All of my criteria for a 5 star recipe are right here! Easy, tasty, inexpensive and relatively quick. Not to mention decadent!
This is so easy. All it needs is some vanilla ice cream on the side and your off to the races.
I made a few changes and the results were delicious. I took it to work and the team loved it! These are the modified ingredients: 1 tablespoon of cinnamon 8 biscuits (16oz) 2 apples reduced br...
This was really quick and easy. I wasn't exact with the ingredients but close - made it a few hours ago and it is almost gone so I believe it's a keeper. Would be great in the mornings with coff...
I used a can of Grands, three apples, and left out the pecans, but otherwise followed the recipe. I was a little disappointed that the biscuits didn't rise even a little bit, so I wound up with ...