Ingredients1 h servings 378
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon together in a large resealable bag; add biscuits and seal. Shake bag until biscuits are coated in cinnamon-sugar.
- Arrange half the apples and half the pecans in a round formation in an 8x8-inch pan; top with half the coated biscuits. Arrange half the remaining apples and pecans in a second layer and top with coated biscuits.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; dissolve brown sugar and vanilla extract in the melted butter. Pour butter-sugar mixture over biscuit mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are cooked through, about 35 minutes. Cool fritters in pan for 10 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 378 calories; 21.2 46.5 3.2 31 436 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
This makes an appetizing coffee cake that is perfect with your morning coffee. Because my apples were small, I ended up using three, and chopped them in ½” pieces. I baked it in a round ceram...
Have made this a couple of times now for dessert. First time I made the day before. Taste was good but were flat (didn't rise). Second time I made the night of and MUCH better! As my Dad said - ...
My Family loved it. Probably not the healthiest breakfast, but perfect for a special day. I made mine with home made baking powder biscuits. I didn't bother to cut them up into biscuit shapes...
All of my criteria for a 5 star recipe are right here! Easy, tasty, inexpensive and relatively quick. Not to mention decadent!
I made a few changes and the results were delicious. I took it to work and the team loved it! These are the modified ingredients: 1 tablespoon of cinnamon 8 biscuits (16oz) 2 apples reduced br...
This is so easy. All it needs is some vanilla ice cream on the side and your off to the races.
This was really quick and easy. I wasn't exact with the ingredients but close - made it a few hours ago and it is almost gone so I believe it's a keeper. Would be great in the mornings with coff...
I made 2 of these for breakfast this morning. Because we're trying to limit sugar, I used only half the amount called for and used 3 apples from our tree for the two "cakes" and they still turne...