Ingredients15 m servings 341 cals
- Cook sausage, onions and peppers in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 min. or until sausage is done and vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from skillet.
- Add eggs to skillet; cook and stir 2 min. or until set. Return sausage mixture to skillet; stir. Top with cheese.
- Spoon onto tortillas; fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- HEALTHY LIVING
- Save 90 calories and 11g of fat, including 6g of sat fat, per serving by preparing with turkey breakfast sausage links, 1 cup cholesterol-free egg product and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- MAKE AHEAD
- Burritos can be made ahead of time. Wrap individually in foil. Place in 200 degrees F oven to keep warm up to 30 min. before serving.
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Serve topped with pico de gallo.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 19.6 g fat; 30.2 g carbohydrates; 20.4 g protein; 235 mg cholesterol; 582 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Breakfast burritos are awesome and pretty much contain every food group! They can be made ahead of time and are perfect for "on the go". I swear you could put anything inside a warm tortilla and...
My husband is very picky about breakfast food, but he LOVED this! As soon as he ate it, it put him right to sleep. Great recipe!
great principal...only I didn't have any of the ingredients so I used leftover baked beans, mushrooms, green onions and egg. yum!
I did make this and followed along loosely:-) I threw the eggs in the same skillet. Tasyes wonderful added Lawrys, black pepper, minced onion, and smoked paprika. Good Job :-)