Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 72
Original recipe yields 16 servings (2 cups)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook bacon in skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Add chiles and garlic to skillet; cook and stir 3 min. or until tender.
- Crumble bacon. Spread cream cheese onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate; cover with half each of the bacon and chiles. Top with shredded cheese, remaining bacon and chiles.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until hot and bubbly.
You might also like
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Share this cheesy dip with friends and family. Follow the serving size, as 2 Tbsp. is all you need for delicious flavor.
- Omit poblano chile and garlic. Prepare recipe as directed, substituting 1/2 lb. chorizo, cooked and drained, for the cooked bacon.
- Prepare using KRAFT Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese.
Per Serving: 72 calories; 6 1.8 3.9 19 129 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1