White Pizza with Mushrooms
made it | 0 reviews |
Kraft Naturals Shredded Cheese
"Mushroom, red onion wedges, rosemary, and creamy garlic spread on a homemade crust are topped with a shredded Italian cheese blend for a pizza-night family favorite."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 32 m servings 410 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Add warm water to combined yeast and sugar in large bowl; stir. Let stand 5 min. Stir in 3 cups flour and 3 Tbsp. oil until mixture is well blended and forms soft dough. Place on work surface sprinkled with remaining flour. Knead dough until smooth and elastic; shape into ball. Place in separate large bowl brushed with 1 Tbsp. oil; turn dough over. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise in warm place 1 hour or until doubled in volume.
- Meanwhile, cook onions and sugar in remaining oil in medium skillet on medium-low heat 10 to 12 min. or until onions are caramelized, stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal. Pat dough into 13x9-inch rectangle on prepared baking sheet. Bake 5 min. Spread with cooking creme; top with vegetable mixture, rosemary and shredded cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- * Made with quality cheeses crafted in the USA.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Lite Dressing.
- USE YOUR MIXER
- If you have a stand mixer, you can use it to mix the dough ingredients instead of stirring them together by hand. For easier mixing, use the dough hook attachment.
Per Serving: 410 calories; 18.1 g fat; 48.2 g carbohydrates; 14.4 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 340 mg sodium. Full nutrition