Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 32 m servings 444
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pizza)
- Add warm water to combined yeast and sugar in large bowl; stir. Let stand 5 min. Stir in 3 cups flour and 3 Tbsp. oil until mixture is well blended and mixture forms soft dough. Place on work surface sprinkled with remaining flour. Knead dough until smooth and elastic; shape into ball. Place in separate large bowl brushed with remaining oil; turn dough over. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise in warm place 1 hour or until doubled in volume.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal. Place dough on prepared baking sheet; pat into 13x9-inch rectangle. Bake 5 min. Spread with barbecue sauce; top with all remaining ingredients except cilantro.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with cilantro.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
- This pizza is a great way to use leftover cooked pork.
- USE YOUR MIXER
- If you have a stand mixer, you can use it to mix the dough ingredients instead of stirring them together by hand. For easier mixing, use the dough hook attachment.
Per Serving: 444 calories; 16 56.1 17.4 34 466 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1