Ingredients30 m servings 386
- Cook and stir bacon in small nonstick skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving 1 tsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels. Add kale to reserved drippings; cook on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or just until kale is wilted. Transfer to bowl; wipe skillet clean.
- Whisk eggs, milk and mustard until blended. Melt butter in same skillet on medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook 5 to 6 min. or until almost set, occasionally lifting edge with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath. Top with cheese; cook until egg mixture is set but top is still slightly moist.
- Spoon kale onto half the omelet; top with bacon and pepper. Slip spatula underneath omelet, tip skillet to loosen and gently fold omelet in half. Slide or flip omelet onto plate; cut in half.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Substitute fresh baby spinach for the kale.
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Serve with a spinach and chopped tomato salad.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 28.6 13.6 21.8 358 561 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This was delicious! My 8 year old kids loved it. I just used oscar meyer bacon pieces instead of frying up slices. I also added about 1/4 cup of chopped red bell peppers and 1 chopped green onio...
Very good! Substituted chicken sausage and baby kale, then I added onion and fresh mushrooms, and went too heavy on the cheese (stick to the recipe here). But we WILL be making these again.
yum. don't skip the mustard! it makes a subtle and delightful difference from boring to fabulous!
this was an amazing omlette and even my 5 year old picky eater liked it !!!!!
We enjoyed the flavor. I had to make 2 substitutions based on what I had on hand. Instead of the dijon mustard...yellow mustard. Instead of the cheddar cheese...Mexican cheese blend. Next ti...