Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 675
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- Combine the rotini pasta, evaporated milk, American cheese, Cheddar cheese, canned green chiles, and chili powder in a slow cooker.
- Cook on High, stirring twice, for 2 hours.
- Stir tomatoes and green onions through the pasta mixture.
- Continue cooking until the tomatoes are hot, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Partner tip: Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 675 calories; 35.5 55.9 34.2 110 1472 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 19
I cook for a tiny 91 year old woman who loves spicy dishes, as well as mac and cheese. I read the first review and doubled the sharp cheese (extra sharp) and, rather than American cheese, I add...
I doubled this recipe. I did throw in double the amount of sharp cheddar cheese (16 ounces for a doubled recipe). Other than that, I made no other changes. The macaroni and cheese was VERY cream...
This is the first time I've ever made mac and cheese in a crock-pot and with summer temperatures soaring outside, this was a great way to cook it and not heat the house up with the oven. I did d...
This is delicious and I just love that it makes a creamy mac and cheese without all of the processed like in the boxes. I also doubled the cheddar as per others recommendations and added a can ...
My kids flipped out over this recipe!! I did double it and add cans of diced tomatoes with green chilies instead of fresh toms and a can of corn. Used Pepper Jack and sharp cheddar and it was so...
I used 12 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, and threw in a can of rotal (undrained) in place of the tomatoes and green chilis at the beginning of the cooking process. I also used whole wheat pasta. I ...
This was my first time making mac n' cheese in the crockpot, and I loved it. The cooking time was perfect in my older crockpot as it doesn't get as hot as the newer models. I had 6 young adult...
Great dish for large gatherings, I tripled the recipe and it filled up the slow cooker nicely.