Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 373 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 meatloaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix sausage and ground sirloin in a large bowl until thoroughly combined; add eggs, bread crumbs, onion, and ranch dressing; mix well. Form into a loaf and place into the center of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange fingerling potatoes and baby carrots around meatloaf and cover dish with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour; remove foil and brush meatloaf with barbeque sauce. Bake uncovered until an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), about 30 more minutes. Let meatloaf rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 373 calories; 20.6 g fat; 24.2 g carbohydrates; 21.5 g protein; 95 mg cholesterol; 946 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1