Ingredients55 m servings 202
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna in boiling water until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and lay noodles flat onto a flat surface.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in hot oil until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer garlic to a large bowl; add spinach, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and salt. Stir mixture until evenly combined.
- Spread a heaping 1/4 cup of spinach mixture into the middle of each lasagna noodle. Roll noodle firmly around the filling. Arrange rolled noodles into a baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over the rolls. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil from dish and continue cooking another 5 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the rolls to serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 6.7 26.6 9.8 12 645 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 47
Pretty good. I omitted the extra teaspoon of salt and instead of cooking fresh garlic, I just added wet garlic to the cheese mix. I didn’t have a 14 oz. jar of pasta sauce, so I mixed what I h...
I've actually made this recipe twice on our newly adopted "Meatless Monday". I used fresh baby spinach the second and just laid a single line down the middle over the cheese mixture. I get the...
Trying this for the first time. Looking pretty yummy so far! I substituted cottage cheese for ricotta and added 1 lb. of lean ground beef. Because I added more ingredients I used ten noodles. Pu...
The spinach and ricotta was a little overwhelming. Next time I might add some more garlic to the mix and maybe some sugar. I had to thicken the sauce with tomato paste in order to get the right ...
Surprised how delicious this was! Maybe the garlic gave it something extra. I usually layer the cheese and meat sauce together but liked it this way. Nice and creamy was my husband's comment. I ...
This is a family favorite; my husband has been begging for this meal for a couple of months. Some recipes call for onions, but I have to leave them out due to an allergy. Try it, and you won't b...
these rolls were amazing but we prefer to make them with a homemade alfredo sauce instead! Give it a try!