Nutty Raspberry Chocolate Muffins
Ingredients40 m servings 291 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or fill with paper liners.
- Mix almond meal, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar together in a separate bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one by one, beating until each is incorporated. Stir vanilla into the butter mixture.
- Mix milk and yogurt together in a separate bowl. Add butter mixture, alternating with milk mixture, to the flour mixture until just incorporated. Stir mashed banana into batter; fold in raspberries and chocolate chips. Fill muffin cups 3/4-full with batter.
- Bake on the middle rack in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the muffins comes out clean, 18 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 291 calories; 14.5 g fat; 36.1 g carbohydrates; 7.1 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 274 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These are great tasty muffins. I only put 1/2 cup of sugar in as I thought that would be plenty, and because I didn't have almond meal on hand I just did 1c white and 1c wheat flours. Look forwa...
These did not work out for me at all. They didn't rise and were soggy (impossible to get out of the pan) even though they were cooked. It was disappointing considering it is a more complicated m...