Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 358 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Mix flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and yeast in a large bowl. Stir in olive oil and about 3/4 cup water until mixture comes together in a ball of dough. Turn dough out on a lightly floured surface. Gradually add remaining 1/4 cup water while kneading dough; continue kneading until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
- Place dough in a large lightly-oiled bowl and turn to coat. Cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place , about 30 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onions and 1 teaspoon salt until tender and translucent, about 30 minutes; stir often so onions do not brown. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Roll dough out on a floured surface to create a thin crust; transfer dough to prepared baking sheet. Poke several holes in the dough with a fork and roll edges up slightly to create a rim.
- Spread cooled onions over crust. Whisk sour cream, milk, eggs, and ground black pepper in a bowl; pour over onions. Sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and eggs are set, 30 to 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 16.7 g fat; 42.8 g carbohydrates; 9.5 g protein; 91 mg cholesterol; 471 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1