Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 302 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread tortilla wedges onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Mix 1 tablespoon white sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Drizzle melted butter evenly over tortilla wedges; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chips are crisp, about 15 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, brown sugar, 1/2 cup white sugar, and vanilla extract together with an electric mixer until smooth; fold in toffee bits. Chill brickle dip until serving time. Serve warm chips with brickle dip.
Per Serving: 302 calories; 18.2 g fat; 30.7 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 263 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very easy, and very yummy! The chips are also delicious with ice cream! My kids loved this; I will definitely make it again.