Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 286 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 10-inch quiche)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Squeeze and drain any excess moisture from hash brown potatoes.
- Stir potatoes and butter in a bowl; press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 10-inch pie dish to make a crust.
- Bake crust in preheated oven until lightly browned, 25 minutes.
- Beat heavy cream and eggs in a bowl. Remove potato crust from pie dish and break apart; stir potatoes into egg mixture in a bowl. Layer ham and Monterey Jack cheese blend into bottom of the empty pie dish; pour egg-potato mixture over ham and cheese.
- Bake quiche in preheated oven until eggs are set, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 25.2 g fat; 15.6 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 110 mg cholesterol; 422 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
As written this recipe uses an odd method. I read the directions several times and decided to approach this another way. It seemed so odd to make a potato crust and then break it up to add to t...