Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 242 cals
Original recipe yields 20 servings (60 appetizers)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Stir cayenne pepper into brown sugar in a bowl. Wrap each smoked sausage in a piece of bacon; secure each with a toothpick. Arrange wrapped sausages into prepared baking dish. Pack brown sugar around wrapped sausages to cover by about 1/2 inch. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Increase oven heat to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Remove aluminum foil from pan.
- Continue baking in the hot oven until brown sugar has melted and thickened, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 13.7 g fat; 22.5 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 563 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1