Mixed Berry Almond Cake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 496
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine white sugar, almond paste, and butter in mixing bowl; beat with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat on high for 3 minutes.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a separate bowl. Add flour mixture to almond paste mixture and beat until just combined. Pour 2 1/4 cups of batter into prepared pan, gently smoothing to edges. Arrange blueberries and raspberries atop the batter layer; top with remaining batter. Sprinkle almonds over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Gently slide a knife around the inside edge of the pan and release springform circle.
- Lightly dust cake with confectioners' sugar.
Per Serving: 496 calories; 24.5 63.9 8 100 292 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1