Ingredients32 m servings
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Pat pizza dough into 16x12-inch rectangle on lightly floured baking sheet. Bake 10 min.
- Spread crust with cream cheese spread; top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Substitute drained canned pineapple tidbits for the halved cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare using thawed frozen pizza dough.
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Super fantastic. One of those meals you simply cannot stop eating. Add a couple lines of BBQ sauce for a smoky flavor boost. BBQ sauce is a great pairing with the red onion and cream cheese.
Made this two days in a row on the weekend; it was such a big hit at two different b-b-q's. Followed the recipe to a "T" but just added some extra chopped jalapeno's for extra spice as hubby l...
This was delicious! The jalapeno gave it just the right kick! I prepared it exactly as directed and it was gone in minutes! So easy and so yummy!