Ingredients1 h servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in large bowl until well blended. Stir in next 4 ingredients.
- Unroll dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange in 11-inch circle on foil-covered baking sheet, with short sides of triangles overlapping in center and points of triangles toward outside. (There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in center of circle.) Spoon cheese mixture onto dough near center of circle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling, then tuck under dough in center of ring to cover filling.
- Bake 35 to 40 min. or until crust is golden brown and filling is heated through.
- * Made with quality cheeses crafted in the USA.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Special Extra
- Top with additional 1/2 cup shredded cheese before baking as directed.
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This was very easy to make and made a pretty presentation. You can add or omit ingredients based on your preferences. I added Italian sausage and a little cheddar cheese to make it a main cour...
This was fantastic! I took this to a cookie exchange as an appetizer and everyone devoured it! Comes together quickly. This recipe is an excellent base to add in any vegetables you prefer. A Mex...
made a variation of this recipe. I started with the same spread you make for veggie pizza (sour cream, cream cheese, ranch mix) because I had some leftover. Then I added two eggs, shredded chee...
I have made this recipe for gatherings and it has always been a hit. Everyone loves it, and it's easy to make.
Pretty good. We didn't have frozen broccoli, mushrooms or tomatoes, so made it with 6 oz cream cheese, fresh broccoli parboiled, and 2 sweet potatoes sliced and parboiled. Also substituted shre...
It was pretty easy to make. Wasn't the best but was fairly decent. I'd make it again and maybe use more cheese and a different type of shredded cheese bc the Italian blend was kind of bland