Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 283
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook chicken in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 2 min. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until melted. Stir in flour until well blended. Add broth and vegetables; stir. Simmer 5 min.
- Pour into 10-inch deep-dish pie plate; cover with pie crust. Seal and flute edge. Cut slits in crust to permit steam to escape.
- Bake 30 min. or until golden brown.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- If you don't have a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate, you can prepare this recipe in 2-qt. round casserole instead.
- Makeover - How We Did It
- This comfort food classic has 210 fewer calories, 15 g less fat and 4 g less saturated fat per serving when compared to a double-crust pot pie made with cream cheese and regular dressing.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 12.5 24.8 18.1 39 449 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
very nasty. Will not make again or recommend. I think it was the Zesty Italian dressing, but this was just nasty. possibly substituting cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup instead of Zest...