Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 181 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 mini frittatas)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Generously butter a 12-cup non-stick muffin pan or line with parchment paper or silicone liners.
- In a sieve, drain thawed spinach, pressing to squeeze out excess liquid. In a bowl, whisk eggs until blended. Whisk flour into Cream; whisk into egg mixture. Stir in spinach and 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper.
- Divide egg mixture among prepare muffin cups. Bake for 15 to 20 min or until puffed and just set. Let stand for 3 min.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, Canadian Parmesan cheese and a pinch each, salt and pepper.
- Run a knife around frittatas to remove from pan; serve topped with tomato bruschetta.
- Purchase frozen spinach that is in cubes or loose-leaf rather than the block style so it's easy to thaw just enough for this recipe.
- Regular paper muffin liners will stick to the frittatas. Look for liners made from parchment paper or silicone at well-stocked supermarkets or kitchenware stores, or butter the pans well.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 11.8 g fat; 8 g carbohydrates; 12 g protein; 236 mg cholesterol; 180 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was easy and quite delicious, as the bruschetta is very flavorful. No idea what Canadian Parmesan is (the recipe comes from the Dairy Farmers of Canada), so I just used regular Italian par...