Ingredients40 m servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Place 1 won ton wrapper in each of 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray, extending edges of wrapper over rim of cup. Fill with crab mixture.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until edges of cups are golden brown and filling is heated through.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Makeover - How We Did It
- We've taken a favorite appetizer and made it over by preparing it with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise instead of regular cream cheese and mayonnaise. And since these tasty appetizers are baked, they require less hands-on time so you can spend more time with your guests. This easy-to-make version also saves 80 calories and 6.5g of fat per serving when compared to traditional fried Crab Rangoon.
- Food Facts
- Look for won ton wrappers in the refrigerated produce section of your grocery store.
- For a Crispier Rangoon
- Bake won ton wrappers in muffin cups in 350 degrees F oven 5 to 7 min. or until lightly browned. Fill with crabmeat mixture and bake 6 to 8 min. or until filling is heated through.
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
If you kick this up with some Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses and add Old Bay seasoning to the mixture or on top and add some canned baby shrimp, a squeeze of lemon, dash of worcestershire, hot ...
These were awesome! I love the idea of skipping the deep frying, that just makes my house stink, and not to mention the fewer calories. I used a mini muffin pan and pre-baked the wontons so th...
It's a great idea to bake them! Although i made them with cream cheese, green onion and artificial crab meat they still turned out as great little appetizers!
I used regular cream cheese not Neufchatel and didn't use any reduced fat products. I used 4 oz. canned crab meat, 8 oz. cream cheese, 1/3 cup purple onion chopped fine. I egg washed four c...
I made this recipe without any changes. The edges were crisp from the first baking; however, when baked a second time with the filling, the bottoms were not crisp. I would make these again, but...
My family loved these! Had to make a 2nd batch b/c they devoured the first ones!! Made them in muffin cups. Easy recipe...def a KEEPER!!! Thanks for submitting