Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 483
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken and transfer to plate. Add onion, peppers, chili powder, oregano and cumin; saute for 5 min or until vegetables are softened.
- Add tomatoes, black and white beans and tomato paste; bring to boil. Reduce heat and boil gently, stirring occasionally, for about 10 min or until thickened.
- Whisk flour into cream; gradually stir into pot. Add corn and cooked chicken; simmer, stirring, until thickened and chicken is no longer pink inside. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle servings with avocado and add lime wedges to squeeze over top.
You might also like
- For the Vegetarian: Omit chicken. Add 2 diced carrots and 1 chopped zucchini along with other vegetables.
- *For a smoky heat, add 1/4 to 1/2 tsp (1 to 2 mL) chipotle powder with the chili powder or season each serving with chipotle hot sauce.
Per Serving: 483 calories; 14.8 58.4 32.4 59 1194 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1